Monday, August 8, 2011

"The Jewellery-Solution"

Which woman doesn't know the following scenario? All the necklaces have become one giant knot, which takes a lot of patience and time to be unknotted again. The same counts for the earrings as well: always when I wanna wear a nice pair, one of them is missing and the jewellery box is messy.

As I found an old cork board in my appartment, an idea was rising up in my head. This idea was actually inspired by the various earring-sellers down at the beach, who walk along with their wood boards, presenting the earrings hanging on them. Anyway, I decided to take some pinheads, stick them into the cork and hang my earrings nicely and organised.

Online I also found some other inspirations for how to organise jewellery in a lovely and presentable way, as the jewellery frames from Pottery Barn or the simple hanging solution.

Have fun reorganising your favourite jewellery pieces and redecorate your walls with this ideas!

Beijos,

Vanessa

My own "home made" cork jewellery board


Lovely idea from Pottery Barn

Styropor board with hanging jewellery










1 comment:

  1. This idea of yours was simply the best solution ever... It made my life so much easier! Pragmatism and a cool look at the same thing.

    ReplyDelete