Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Unforgotten

Since I 've been a small girl, I remember listening to the music from The Beatles. Their music brings me back so many memories and I wish that I've could have grown up in this remarkable time, full of revolutionary thoughts and music.

Some years ago, I've been reading a book about John Lennon and Yoko Ono, which was a gift from my mother for christmas. Their love story is full of great passion with a hint of egoism but seems to be a perfect symbiosis of those two creative and intellectual caracters. While John and Yoko lived a life in publical presence another great lovestory seemed to be almost forgotten.

Paul and Linda McCartney were happily married for 29 years, till Linda died from breast cancer. During her life, she was a passionated photographer and published several photo and cook books. This year a new photo book called "Life in Photographs" has been published. I was looking at some pictures from it and immediatly feel in love with this wonderful collection of pictures.

That's why I need to write a post about it and share some of those beautiful and emocional pictures taken by Linda McCartney.

Beijos,

Vanessa






























All photos are found in Linda McCartneys "Life in Photographs" 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment